Solve your de vere resorts Timeshare Problems
Are you tired of paying high De Vere resorts Timeshare Fees?
Frustrated by poor availability, however early you try to book?
Are you locked in to a long-term De VereTimeshare contract?
Concerned about paying De Vere Resorts Timeshare Fees for years to come?
Do you just want to get out of De Vere Timeshare for good?
If so, you are not alone. There are an estimated 600,000 Timeshare owners in the UK and a large number os them own timeshares at De Vere Resorts who operate several resorts in the UK including Belton Woods, Cameron House, Slaley Hall, Dunston Hall, Carden Park, Mottram Hall and Oulton Hall.
In recent months, we have seen a steep rise in enquiries from disillusioned De Vere Resorts members,many of whom report high fee increases (read more...), broken promises from De Vere Resorts management, aggressive fee collection procedures, changes to a points system and concerns about contracts which commit owners to paying fees "in perpetuity".
Selected recent comments from other Anfi customers who have to come us for help:
Mr & Mrs G - De Vere
1. An invitation was received.
2. Attended location in Belton Woods.
3. Purchased on the day.
4. Paid deposit of £1,610 against a purchase of £16,610.
5. The initial maintenance fee was £382.60.
6. The current fee is £843.24 and rising.
7. The contract was sold as perpetuity for over 99 years.
8. We felt pressured at the time of purchase as was informed we had a solid investment to take advantage.
9. We have used the timeshare about 3 times and have rented about 7 times as was unable to pay the increased maintenance charges.
10. We are disappointed with the contract and product as it has an increasing maintenance fee.
11. We have written to the company about the fees and advised that we wish to sell the timeshare.
12. They insist that in line with inflation and increasing costs there is nothing they can do.
13. We have paid for several advertisements to sell the timeshare without success.
14. Paid 16K with increasing and current maintenance of £800 pa with a current value of £6K is negative investment and furthermore gives rise to disinterest in visiting the facility. We will not be buying timeshare again.
Mr & Mrs C - De Vere Belton Woods
we became aware of the company through friends.
There was a 14 day cooling off period.
We thought that exchanges would be easy but more have been occasions when it was not possible. We have never been able to exchange for Slaley Hall. We are very disappointed with that aspect.
Maintenance fees have doubled since purchase.
We have been unable to sell the lodge - we were told it would increase in value - it has decreased. It is of no value to our children after our death - as suggested - it is a liability.
Mr Ernest H, Essex - De Vere Cameron House, Scotland
"Had the timeshare for 21 years, but getting too old to travel, also difficult to afford the increase in fees... how do I get out of it?"
The TimeshareRelease Team have already helped thousands to release themselves from unwanted Timeshare and we have a wealth of current experience of helping De Vere Resorts customers in particular. So, to find out your best options for disposing of your De Vere Resorts Timeshare/Points and to see how you might claim money back, please complete the short Timeshare Release Wizard now or call one of our friendly advisors on 0800 610 1535.